What happened to Germanwings Flight 9525? According to reports the co-pilot of the airplane carrying 150 people purposely crashed the airplane deep into the French Alps.
Germanwings is owned by Lufthansa and the grave news brought the CEO of the company to a complete shock. Carsten Sophr said that what the co-pilot did with Germanwings Flight 9525 left them all speechless.
Andreas Lubitz, the co-pilot of the aircraft is a 27 year old German national. According to a prosecutor, the co-pilot apparently was targeting to annihilate the aircraft.
Investigators are still investigating if Lubitz has planned his actions for some time. What was apparent was that he took advantage and saw a perfect moment of crashing the plane when the pilot left the cockpit. It was then that he activated the descent. Such activation can only be made deliberately.
The data gathered from the transponder showed that the autopilot on Flight 9525 was intentionally reprogrammed by someone accessing the cockpit. The new data programmed the plane’s altitude from the normal 38,000 feet to an unforgiving 100 feet. This data was made public by Flightradar24, expert tracker of aviation data.
Five investigators are currently searching the apartment of Germanwings Flight 9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz in order to shed light on what could have been the motive of the 27 year old in bringing the plane down. The police are desperately looking for clues in his apartment. French investigators enlisted the help of the FBI in digging up clues as to why Lubitz crashed the plane.
Last Thursday, details on the crash were released and it further supported the theory that someone indeed set the plane on a crash.
Furthermore, transponder data revealed that there were horrific sounds recorded from the vessels’ cockpit. It was evident from the sound recording that the captain was locked out from the cockpit area. Several banging from the door could be heard. In the final minutes of the plane’s descent, screaming could be heard on the sound recorder. Plane crash experts said that those on board had zero chances of making it out alive when the plane crashed. Death was instant for the passengers and crew.
Tulle is a fun crafting material available for everyone to use. Tulle is described as lightweight, very fine netting that is often used for decorative purposes. If you still don’t know what tulle is or what it looks like, imagine the tutu of a ballerina or a veil of a bride. Both of these items are usually made from tulle. Tulle is not only a beautiful material it is also easy to use. There are a number of things you can do with tulle. Here are some of them.
- Tulle Skirt. Girls would have a good time wearing a tulle skirt. They are not only beautiful to look at, but elegant as well. If you think making a tulle skirt is difficult to do, you’ll be surprise to know that it actually isn’t. There are a lot of tutorial videos in the Internet that can help you create a tulle skirt for you and your friends. You don’t have to worry about it becoming too costume-y because it won’t. You can take the skirt to basically anywhere from formal parties to casual day to day activities!
- Tulle Pompoms. If you are looking to make pompoms, then why not use tulle instead? Tulle pompoms are very easy to make. All you would need to do is string them together and you’ll be able to make a garland, an embellishment for presents or even add them to your headbands.
- Tulle Bow Headband. Speaking of headbands, tulle can also be used to make a bow for your headband. You only need to search for tutorials, bring in materials like tulle, rhinestones and a plain headband, and you’re good to go.
- Tissue Paper and Tulle Flower. It is only right that such a fine and beautiful crafting material be turned to flower. All you need to do is make a tissue paper flower then add a tulle layer.
- Tulle Table Cloth. If you are looking for something to decorate your bedroom table or a party table, why not use Paper Mart tulle? You’ll be creating a unique table cloth with a touch of classic elegance and beauty fit for a princess.
Every country has its own form of cooking. However, while there are some countries whose cuisine is yet to be recognized, there are also countries such as France, Italy, Thailand, China, and India who are known for their exquisite cuisine. But today’s focus will be on Indian cuisine. If you would think about India, the first thing that would probably come into your minds is diversity. India is highly diverse country. With the second most populous country in the world, you would expect it to be rich not only culturally and traditionally, but also with its food. In fact, India’s food culture is so diverse that food from one region may be totally foreign to a person of another region.
But if there is one thing that runs through most Indian food, it would have to be the use of spices. If Belgium is known for its delectable chocolates, India is definitely famous for its effective use of spices in their food.
INDIAN FOOD CULTURE
You should know that Indians place a great value on their food. In fact, it is safe to say that Indians take their food very seriously. At a very young age, Indian girls will already be receiving lessons from their mothers about the family recipes that had been handed from one generation to another. Mealtimes are considered very important because it is the time when all of the family members can bond. Indian meals would comprise a number of dishes from rice and bread to meat and vegetables along with dessert. Most Indians prefer to cook their meals from scratch, making use of fine fresh ingredients.
Western cultures perceive Indian cuisine as largely vegetarian due to their Islamic ties. However, this may not be necessarily true. Religion plays a great role in determining what can or cannot be eaten. Islam prohibits the eating of pork while Hinduism forbids beef.
Indian cuisine has also been influenced by many different cultures as well. India has been invaded and occupied by other countries and no doubt these countries have left a mark. Indian cuisine has been predominantly influenced by Aryans, Persians or Arabs, British and Portuguese cuisine.
Now, if you feel like going for an Indian jalfrezi takeaway after reading this, make sure to drop by Two Fat Indians.
Earlier this month, Israel had announced their plans to lighten and reduce the encumbrance on Chinese nationals who are thinking about visiting Israel, the so-called Holy Land, with this being also a part of a much bigger plan that the country is hoping to launch so that Israel will be able to become more exposed to tourism and business opportunities, eliminating the problems that hinder this.
Now Chinese tourists who have already been granted visas by the United States or the European Union will be able to enjoy a newly approved fast track application. According to Interior Minister Silvan Shalom, the tourism for China is and will be significant for both countries in a lot of different aspects because it would most likely improve and contribute to the bilateral relations of both China and Israel while also contributing to the economy and tourism of the latter. Group visas will also be allowed to be changed in a span of 24 hours.
Interior Minister Shalom and Tourism Minister Yariv Levin were the ones who approved the fast-track application for the Chinese. This move follows another recent decision wherein a fast track visa application for tour groups was also approved. Not only that, the government of Israel will also be planning to pursue the issuance of 10-year tourist visas to eligible applicants.
The decision to fast-track Chinese applications come as no surprise since China has become a primary tourist target not only because of the fact that it hosts the largest population in the world, but also by the fact that China has become the largest source for global tourism in the world.
From 2012, China replaced the US as the country with the most outbound tourists and it still holds that title with ferocity this 2015. Last 2014, 116 million Chinese tourists spent about $120 billion on their vacations but only about 34, 100 came to Israel. Now, the easing of the visa restrictions is expected to bring in positive results. There will also be an increase in direct flights. Stay tune for more China Israeli Tourist Information.
One of the best things that had come out of the modern age is probably ecommerce. Imagine being able to buy almost everything with just a click of a mouse button. That would surely make things easier for people who have a passion for shopping. Almost anything can be bought in the Internet nowadays from books, to clothes, to food and even hired services. However, the biggest problem with online shopping would probably be the fact that you don’t actually get to see the product physically and there are also times that people don’t get what they had expected to get.
With clothes, the biggest problem would have to be making sure that the pieces you buy online would actually fit you. Sometimes, people receive a shirt too big or too small for them to wear. Luckily, there are ways for you buy perfectly fitting clothes online.
- Know Your Measurements. Finding clothes is easy but finding perfect fitting clothes definitely aren’t. However, for you to find clothes that would fit your size, you would first have to know your size! You would need to know the size of your chest, your hips, waist, sleeve length, leg inseam and even the size of your feet, an easy task to accomplish with the help of a measuring tape.
- Get Cozy with Size Charts. Another problem with online shopping for clothes is that you wouldn’t actually know what size you are. You may think you are a size small at your favorite boutique but you might be a different size elsewhere. Good thing though is that all clothing outlets provide a size chart that you can use to determine what size you are.
- Find Retailers that Fit You. The term ‘perfectly fitting’ could vary on the type of clothing you are going to buy just like with the case of an Ugly Christmas Sweater that doesn’t need to hug your body too tightly. However, when you do want to buy perfectly fitting clothes, the best thing to do is to find and stick with retailers whose clothes actually fit you.
Now, you know how to buy perfectly fitting clothes. But you should also be able to know when to acknowledge that there might not always be a perfectly fitting piece. Consider the option of returning the piece and to do this, you would have to know the return policy of the retailer you had bought the piece from.
When your child has graduated from crib to bed, then that is another milestone in your child’s life. However, there are things you would have to consider before snatching your child away from his/her crib.
There is no age that determines the move from crib to bed. This would all have to come naturally. When the child expresses an interest, constantly climbing out of the crib, or when you have another baby coming.
Here are some tips that you can use when moving your child from crib to bed.
- Don’t rush it. If there hasn’t been any case wherein your child attempted to escape, or if your child is perfectly content with the crib, ask yourself whether it would be right to move him/her. You don’t need to rush it. Your child is still in a safe place he is comfortable with. The best thing to do is to not break the status quo when your child is perfectly fine with his/her crib. Just wait for signs that your child wants to move into a bigger space.
- Timing is everything. Don’t move your child at a time of stress. It would be better if you delay the move if your child is still coping from a recent incident such as divorce or illness. Even when another baby is on the way, you should still try to wait.
- Choose the right bed. Kids beds are perfect for recently graduated toddlers. Make sure to choose a bed that is appropriate for the child’s age and size.
- Let your child choose the bed. If it is possible, let your kid choose the bed. This is important because the more your child is involved in the process, the more he/she will cooperate.
- Let your child pick the bedding. There are instances where you won’t be able to let the child choose the bed. When this happens, why not let him/her pick the bedding instead?
- Let your child keep old comfort objects. Since your child will be entering at unfamiliar territory, a familiar comfort object may help him/her ease up.